NEW: Download audio / Listen to yourgreatlifetv on your MP3
“Ditch the ideas about what you should do & go back to doing what feels right” ~Rachel Feldman
Today I have the great honor to share with you a vibrant, healthy and beautiful woman who is not just incredibly knowledgeable about what it takes to create a healthy life, but is actually living it. My friend Rachel is someone who is walking her talk by “being” the health that she speaks about. Because health can be an incredibly frustrating subject, I wanted to bring someone to my show who can demystify what it really takes to feel better and live healthier. Rachel has not only helped many of her clients to transform their relationship with food, exercise and their bodies, but has also tried out many different health regimens herself in order to separate truth from fiction. I can promise you that putting to action some of the ideas that she shares in this interview, can instantly increase your level of vibrancy, health and vitality. I invite you to open your mind and watch this interview and have the intention of creating more health today. You deserve to be as healthy as you possibly can live a life as long and as vibrant as you want.
Some key insights from this interview:
- Why what is common is not necessarily what is normal in health
- How ditching your ideas about what you think is “healthy” can open the pathway to greater health
- How to know truth vs. myth in health matters regardless of the many contradicting health theories
- Why your intuition is a powerful and underutilized key to better health
- What your moods can tell you about the quality of foods you are eating
- Three foods that can instantly increase your sense of vibrancy and aliveness
- Three foods to eliminate or avoid to live longer and with more energy
- Why many people need to eat more, not less fat
- A simple trick to balance the PH in your diet between acidic vs alkaline foods
- How owning your feelings decreases stress levels and directly impacts your health
About Rachel Feldman: Holistic Health Warrior
Rachel is a board certified holistic health coach, mother of two vibrant souls, health warrior and reiki practitioner. Trained at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, she offers not only her academic training but also brings her first hand knowledge of suffering with digestive issues to her practice. Her struggles are what inspired her to take control of her health and learn what foods were wreaking havoc on her body and how best to eliminate them.
Her personal experience with elimination diets includes the removal of wheat, gluten and other offending foods. Her love and passion for energy healing is what drives her to always work on healing the soul and not just the physical health issues. She helps her clients to digest not just the food on their plate but the life they live.
Connect with Rachel:
On her site: Rachelswellness.com
On facebook: facebook.com/Rachels-Wellness
On Twitter @Rachelnutrition
On Youtube: youtube.com/RachelsWellness
People Mentioned in this interview:
- Paul Pitchford Author of Healing with Whole foods.
- Jorge Cruise – Best Selling Author of The Flat Belly Cure
- Amber Krzys – Founder of Bodyheart.com