NEW: Download audio / Listen to yourgreatlifetv on your MP3
“Reflect back to the world the possibility of what could be” ~Monica McCarthy
Anyone who’s ever had the fortune of traveling outside their own country knows that there’s a unique depth and sense of freedom that comes from meeting new life. After working in Hollywood and Broadway, Monica found her heart’s calling through embracing the world and decided to visit far away lands to search for her truth. Through traveling around the world she experienced the importance of the “inner journey” and eventually came back to a realization that acting was still in her heart. I invite you to listen to Monica’s heart open story and relate it to your own search for truth. I’m certain you will find her to be a passionate, honest, fun and alive human being.
Some key insights from this interview:
- The power of realizing in a moment of clarity that it’s “your choice”
- The best and worst of working in Hollywood & with celebrities
- A deep lesson unintentionally learned by encountering child laborers
- The beauty and freedom that arises from a change in perpective
- Finding oneness by allowing your heart to be open while traveling
- The practical humility that arises from being away from home in a foreign land
- An immediate step to get comfortable doing videos
- The power of selflessness in others to drive gratitude into your heart
About Monica McCarthy – Actress, Traveler & On-Camera Consultant
Monica McCarthy is a writer, host, world traveler, public speaking/on-camera consultant, and chaser of good stories. Previous incarnations have included: Acting on Broadway and television, doubling for celebrities, encouraging a plant-based diet as a certified holistic health coach, singing with a Big Band in Japan, and serving more drinks behind the bar than she cares to recall.
These days you can find Monica running around Brooklyn or cashing in her rewards points for frequent flyer miles.
Connect with Monica:
On her site: ShowandTellStories.com
On facebook: facebook.com/ShowandTellStories
On Twitter: @MissMMcCarthy